Your tax-deductible donation, no matter the amount enhances our creative, educational and artistic works. 60% of the cost of productions is not covered by ticket sales. This is an opportunity for you to be a part of maintaining quality opera in Southwest Montana.
Remember ALL contributions help and are deeply appreciated.
Ticket sales only cover a small percentage of the cost to put on professional opera. Intermountain Opera Bozeman has been able to produce high- quality opera since 1979, only because of the very generous support of the community and other friends.
There are numerous opportunities for you to support the exciting works of Intermountain Opera Bozeman. We are a 501©3 non-profit organization. All contributions are tax-deductible. For information on ways you and/or your business can contribute select a category below.
Thank you for considering supporting Intermountain Opera in your annual giving.
Grand Impresario – $25,000 +
Impresario – $10,000
Conductor’s Circle – $5,000
Grand Tier – $2,500
Grand Benefactor – $1,000
Benefactor – $500
Patron – $250
Contributor – $100
Supporter – $50
Friends – up to $49
Sustaining Member Society
The Sustaining Member Society of Intermountain Opera Bozeman is for all who pledge to give to IOB regularly at any level. In addition to receiving the heartfelt thanks of the board, the benefits listed below are offered to those who pledge at the following levels:
$25 to $499 per year
• Option to give at the pledged level or more over the course of the year with monthly, quarterly, or bi-annual installments which can be transacted electronically from a bank or credit card.
• Indication of membership in the Society in the IOB performance programs.
$500 to $999 per year
• All previously stated benefits
• Invitation to attend all evening rehearsals at the Willson Auditorium
• $5 concession voucher to be used at main stage productions.
• A professional production photograph.
The Ambassadors Club - $1,000 per year and up
• All benefits stated above
• Use of our Hospitality Room (East hall off the Willson Lobby) before the opera and during intermissions. Leave coats, enjoy hors d-oeuvres and sweets, visit with fellow Ambassadors, Sponsors and Underwriters, and IOB board members.
• An invitation to the Guest Artists’ Welcome Dinner prior to each production. This small, private function, with a lovely meal and wines give you the opportunity to get to know the artists and the IOB board and staff.
• Pass for convenient Reserved Parking for main stage productions.
• Invitation to come backstage after each performance.
or Download Pledge Form here
Planned Giving/Encore Society
You can help ensure the stability and far-reaching impact of Intermountain Opera Bozeman’s legacy with direct contributions towards our Endowment or through estate planning.
Gifts of Stock
A great way to support the opera while saving capital gains expenses. Contact the office for more information.
Corporate Donations & Matching Gifts
Double your gift through your employer’s Matching Gift Program. If you’re not sure whether your employer will match your gift, we would be happy to assist you.
To learn more about any of these options call Jackie Vick at the Intermountain Opera Bozeman office, 587-2889 or email, jackie@IntermountainOpera.org
Buying through Amazon? Check out this Win-Win opportunity! Get the same great products and service as you always have with Amazon, but use Smile.Amazon.com and name Intermountain Opera Bozeman as your charity. We will receive a donation of .5% of your purchase amount. Thank you for supporting the Arts in your community.